Gordon Cullen: Box 100 Papers
- 1963-1989 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 box, Printed document
Name of creator
(9 Aug 1914-11 Aug 1994)
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Publications and reports:
- Planning Consultant's Reports - City of Liverpool - Report No. 1, Report No. 4, Report No. 5, Report No. 6 and Report No. 8, March 1963. [GC credited in volume 5]
- Llantrisant - A Welsh Town, April 1968. Retained because heavily annotated by GC [see CUL/Box66 for copy]
- Greater Peterborough City Centre Plan - For Publication, 30 September 1971.
- Great Dunmow Town Plan by D Jennings Smith, County Planner, July 1970.
- Tillingham Hall Outline Plan by Consortium Developments, May 1985.
- Foxley Wood - North East Hampshire Structure Plan by The Barton Wilmore Planning Partnership; draft, 2nd alteration, post-1985.
- Upper Donnington A Proposal for a New Village to be constructed in the County of Berkshire, 1988.
- Royal Stirling - The Key to Scotland A Concept Review by Cambridge Seven Associates for the Scottish Development Agency, March 1989.
- The Flower and the Seed - a study of the vernacular architecture of Europe, Summer 1982 European Study Group, University of Minesota - Dennis Grebner.
- SMP Play Equipment and Outdoor Furniture, . Cover design by GC.
- SMP Play Equipment and Street Furniture, . Cover design by GC.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access