Gordon Cullen: Box 101 Papers
- 1959-1987 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 box, Printed document
Name of creator
(9 Aug 1914-11 Aug 1994)
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Publications and reports:
- Greater Peterborough - Draft City Plan Illustrations, June 1971. Includes GC work.
- Resorts and Spas in Britain, Study commissioned by The British Tourist Boards for the Year of European Architectural Heritage 1975 - includes work of GC in chapter on Buxton.
- Street Furniture 1983, The Design Council. One of cover designs by GC.
- Price & Cullen Report of projects in the year to Christmas 1987 - includes: Swedish Quays, Hermitage Basin, Black Country, Cardiff Bay.
- Custom House Quay - Greenock Development Brief, undated.
- Report on Telford by Cullen. Loose pages and appears to be missing cover; contents: Analysis of Problem and Design Concept, undated.
- Draft Masterplan for Delhi, Volume 1 - text and drawings and Volume 2 - appendices and drawings, published by the Delhi Development Authority .
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access