Gordon Cullen: Box 102 Papers
- 1940-1981 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 box, Printed document
Name of creator
(9 Aug 1914-11 Aug 1994)
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Three A4 notepads with ms notes and sketches re Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen, undated.
- Envelope: 'GCP Correspondence' - containing correspondence, invoices and orders re Gordon Cullen Prints, 1981.
- Folder: 'Notes B[ritish] W[est] I[ndies]' - containing ms notes, photographs and typescript notes, 1940-1945.
- Folder: 'Delhi' - containing typescript India Diary, sketches and notes 
- Bundle of miscellaneous cuttings from magazines in English and French language.
- West Indies photographs and postcards mounted on paper, some labelled, undated.
- Sheet of colour swatches.
- Poster advertising Letraline using design of the London Underground, 1970s.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access