Gordon Cullen: Box 104 Papers
- 1949-1975 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 box, Printed document
Name of creator
(9 Aug 1914-11 Aug 1994)
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Revenue Account and Balance Sheets for T G Cullen, 1949-1975; plus incomplete information for 1979.
- Trinidad Sugar Estates Ltd Report and Accounts for year ended 30 September 1964 - features drawing of Trinidad City by GC on front cover; shown at 1965 Royal Academy Exhibition and based on Company's Development Plan.
- File of miscellaneous ms notes and fragments; including extract from The Environment Game, The White Room and Interior 52 Rue St Sebastien, Biot.
- 12 postcards of Cote d'Azur and Biot, plus 1 postcard of Steinberghogel.
- large mounted photograph - Place de la Chapell shrine.
- 12 photographs (including 1 in colour) - France, possibly Biot?
- 4 contact sheets of mounted photographs - France: Place aux Arcades, Steps Cross-Section, The Vine, Doors etc.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access