Gordon Cullen: Box 32 Publications
- 1937-1964 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
1 box, Printed document
Name of creator
(9 Aug 1914-11 Aug 1994)
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- 'Townscape Espanol' - Carlos Flores (Artes Graficos Ibarra SA, 1958) - with dedication from the author, 30 Sep 1966 and introduction referencing Wolfe, Cullen and Gibberd.
- Italian translation of 'Townscape'
- Japanese translation of 'Townscape'
- German translation of 'Townscape'
- 'Annual of Architecture, Structure and Town Planning Vol. 4', Association of Architects, Engineers and Townplanners (Calcutta: The Publishing Corporation of India, 1964) - with article 'Towards a New Calcutta' by the Calcutta [Kolkata] Metropolitan Planning Organisation, illustrated by GC, pp 2-16
- 'Stirling The Royal Burgh' - John Dinald - with dedication
- 'Inside the Pub' - Maurice Gorham and H McG Dunnett (London: Architectural Press, 1950)
- 'Village Planning in the Primitive World' - Douglas Fraser (London: Studio Vista)
- 'The Exploding Metropolis' - The Editors of Fortune, 1958
- Local Council Review, Winter 1983
- Monograph: Account of the prize fight between Bill Neate and the Gas man, from William Hazlitt's essay. Designed by W A Dwiggins and designed by Bernard Griffin, 1937
- 'Alphabet and Image 3' graphics book
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access