South Bank Group (Trevor Dannatt)
- 1989-1998 (创建)
Born in 1920, Trevor Dannatt studied at the Regent Street Polytechnic. In 1943 he joined the legendary British modernist couple Maxwell Fry and Jane Drew, leaving them in 1948 to join his former tutor Peter Moro, who was associated architect with Sir Leslie Martin at the London County Council Architects Department, in charge of developing the Royal Festival Hall. This was the first significant public building in Britain to be designed in a modernist idiom, and was the only permanent structure associated with the Festival of Britain. In 1952, a year after its completion, Dannatt left the LCC and has been in private practice ever since, forming Trevor Dannatt and Partners in 1970 and then Dannatt Johnson in 1990. In 2003 he was involved in a project to renew the University of Westminster's Marylebone buildings.
Papers relating to the South Bank Group and the redevelopment of the South Bank Centre including minutes and agendas, plans and photographs, grant applications, planning applications, newsletters, presscuttings and correspondence.
评价, 销毁, 编制
This collection has been catalogued to series level. The arrangement on receipt has been retained.
Status: Partially Closed. Access is subject to signing the Regulations for Access form, unless the records are restricted under the Data Protection Act 2018 or under exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000