Leicester Square Theatre
- The Leicester Square Theatre opened on 19th December 1930, situated on the South-West corner of Leicester Square. It was purpose-built for both live shows and film presentations and was equipped with a Wurlitzer organ. RKO took over the Theatre in March 1931 with Gracie Fields appearing later that summer in a combined stage and screen presentation. County Cinemas took over the building the following year and altered the theatre by installing a new revolving stage and interior reconstructed by Edward Carrick as well as a new main entrance designed by Alister MacDonald. After September 1933 no further live productions took place in the theatre and it became part of the Rank cinema chain, then Odeon after the Second World War. The theatre was refurbished in 1968 and 1991. The cinema closed on 1st January 2015 to be demolished for a new hotel and 2-screen replacement cinema complex.